How We Co-ordinate Your Repair With Your Insurance Company
Boston Body Works receives an estimate of repairs from the insurance company. When received, BBWI starts the damage report process, in which they identify repair work using an “online” damage report system from ABS – Advanced Business System. After assessing all damage, we will either accept the insurance companies appraisal or they may prepare a supplemental report if they find additional damage not covered in the insurance estimate.
As soon as the work is approved, the parts are ordered. To expedite the work, when parts are received they are put into a bin, which only holds parts for one particular job. This type of care and orderliness insures your vehicle is repaired using only authorized parts.
What is the Advanced Business System? To make sure BBWI has only the most up-to-date information on parts and labor, the damage report system is updated every month by ABS.
When You Choose Boston Body Works:
- When YOU are satisfied, we’re satisfied
- Your repair is completed on time and correctly
- You receive 2 free days of storage
- Your supplements are all handled by us
- All your glass work done right here
- We work with your insurance company on your behalf
- You receive a “damage report”, not an estimate